Niagara’s Longest Serving Law Firm
Established in 1882, we provide reliable legal assistance to clients throughout the Niagara Region and beyond. We work together as a firm with each department led by a senior partner to give quality service built on team strength. For over one hundred years, we have been committed to the key goal of client satisfaction.
Languages Spoken: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Ukrainian and Polish